Business Development Manager
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
13th Oct 2016
Business Development Manager in West Midlands to manage Midlands and North of England Contracts
The Flame Lily Healthcare Recruitment are proud to present an amazing opportunity for a talented experienced Business Development Manager. This rapidly growing company has created this position in order to drive growth with the new Framework Contracts and grow the business within United Kingdom.
The candidate once successful would report directly to the Directors and would be expected to build and manage a business strategy. It will include managing contracts and negotiating new SLAs.
- Sales engagement including the full lifecycle of the sales process from lead discovery, development, closure and delivery:
- Cold calling and face-to-face new business development in order to generate new clients with Industrial recruitment requirements.
- Gaining understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- Manage the sales engagement process with end customers
- Develop strategies to manage the sales process that take into account procurement process, regulatory issues and setting up clients according to the PSLs agreed.
- Build a qualified business pipeline of short, medium and long term opportunities, Maintain accurate sales data in Salesforce.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25000-30000 per year with target driven incentives.
- Recruitment agency experience essential: 1 year
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets over a number of years against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Record of collaboration with delivery teams to shape, sell and maintain deals
- Must have predominant experience in healthcare sales and business development
- Experience of shaping client requirements and developing business case
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads, strategically aligning to market trends.
What’s in it for you?
The Flame Lily is a fast growing company and has huge opportunities for progression to more senior roles, recognising your achievements and rewarding you appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 28day’s holiday, discretionary annual incentives, company pension scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
If this interests you please send your CV to email@example.com