Clinical Advisory Lead in Birmingham
- Birmingham (some travel involved)
- 1 month –possibly extended
- £39 -£45 K ((PRO Rota )
- Knowledge of clinical Lead Projects .
- Start ASAP
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- This position requires the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree. (Masters preferred)
- 3-5 years Acute Care experience managing the day-to-day operations of one or more departments and / or service lines.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience.
- Experience in evaluating quality of products, procedures, and services.
- Strong Team Member participation history and experience within a team structure and team dynamics preferred.
Certificate / Registration:
- Maintains current registration in his/her clinical specialty.
- Registration with relevant nursing body.
- Interprets complex data on clinical categories and advises on compatibility / standardisation.
- Applies HealthTrust Europe’s chosen framework for execution to direct multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Is proactive in their approach and takes personal responsibility for their work.
- Demonstrates the ability to work interdependently and creates alignment to deliver results.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in an effective manner and execute the organisations highest priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to find alternative solutions to issues / concerns.
- Standard working hours will be 37.5 hours per week, however it may be necessary to vary or extend those hours as the nature of the job agenda.
- Ability to travel in line with the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated success in managing a comprehensive clinical program within a hospital, clinic, or managed care organization required. Demonstrated leadership history and capability required.
- Documented examples of successful clinical initiative implementation across multiple clinical areas.
- Familiar with the primary technologic and strategic issues pertaining to group purchasing industry required.
- Understanding of and good application of Salesforce.
- Knowledge of inSight and its alignment to the Group Purchasing Organisation.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated presentation/public speaking skills and experience required.
- Proficient with a personal computer and the use of Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
For more details on this job, please contact Alison via email: Alison@theflamelily.co.uk
ALL OPEN JOBS
About The Flame Lily Healthcare
The Flame Lily believes in the provision of high-quality staff to ensure they meet the unique needs of every client. For over Fourteen years, they have prided themselves on their ability to provide successful staffing solutions for the nursing and health and social care industries. To ensure good practice and to help staff with their professional development they offer free mandatory training to all of their workers.
The Flame Lily is Registered as both Nursing Agency and Domiciliary Care Agency. They have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications collectively to offer services for the above categories. Specific requirements are met, and religious and cultural needs are taken into consideration. They offer these services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year on a short or long-term basis.
You can view their accreditations.