General Nurses, Nurses
East of England, London, East Midlands, North East, North West, South East, South West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Yorkshire & Humber, West Midlands
3rd May 2016
Domiciliary Care Nurse (Band 3)
Salary: £16271 per annum
- Maintain appropriate sensitive, caring and tactful relationships with patients, families, and carers
- Assist in the implementation of all care for which they are competent to practice under the direct supervision of qualified staff, by The Flame Lily Healthcare Ltd Hospice policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of care procedures and clinical observations etc
- Assist patients to maintain all aspects of daily living activities in accordance with individual programs of care with close supervision of qualified staff:-
- To maintain patients personal hygiene and appearance.
- To assist with eating and drinking.
- To assist with (access to) toilet facilities.
- Assist trained nursing staff in aspects of technical care and record keeping e.g.
- Taking and recording vital signs. i.e. temperature, pulse, and respiration
- Urine testing and obtaining specimens
- Preparation of notes and X-Rays
- Exchange factual information with, and offer support as appropriate to patients, their families and carers and professional colleagues.
- Maintain accurate and timely paper and electronic records of patient care delivered in accordance with guidance and training provided.
- Ensure that confidentiality of information is maintained at all times.
- Assist with last offices.
- Assist with clinical procedures following appropriate training.
- Be alert to the health, safety and well-being of self, staff, patients and all others on hospice property and comply with The Flame Lily Healthcare Ltd Hospice Health and Safety Policy.
- Engage in clerical and housekeeping duties as directed.
- Utilise educational opportunities to facilitate learning in the clinical environment. Participate in education and training activities consistent with the role
- Candidate must have passed nursing qualifications and hold a diploma in nursing
- Candidate must have completed and passed the IELTS Academic test (English Language Test) with a score of 7.0 and above in all 4 areas
- Candidate must have completed at least 12 months clinical experience as a nurseCandidate must have complete transcript from training hospital
- Candidate must hold two references from current employer and training hospital
- Candidate must have completed the Part 1 and online
- If IELTS score is between 4.5 to 7.0, then you are still eligible for Flame Lily’s interim Visa for 12 months for Band 3 Nurse. In this Visa, you will be on a paid work placement as a Band 3 Nurse in our establishment, and whilst working you will be also training to complete your IELTS and NMC registration within 12 months.
In addition to continuous professional development, you can expect a competitive benefits package to include:
- Competitive pay rates
- Easy Contractor Mortgage Loans.
- Free DBS checks*
- 24 Hour service
- Free online training
- Friendly & supporting Consultant
- Referral scheme of up to £500
The Flame Lily Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
For more details on this job, please contact Sunil via email: email@example.com
All Open Jobs
About The Flame Lily Healthcare
The Flame Lily believes in the provision of high-quality staff to ensure they meet the unique needs of every client. For over Fourteen years, they have prided themselves on their ability to provide successful staffing solutions for the nursing and health and social care industries. To ensure good practice and to help staff with their professional development they offer free mandatory training to all of their workers.
The Flame Lily is Registered as both Nursing Agency and Domiciliary Care Agency. They have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications collectively to offer services for the above categories. Specific requirements are met, and religious and cultural needs are taken into consideration. They offer these services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year on a short or long-term basis.
View their accreditation.