Healthcare Assistants in Wales &West/ South West
Currently we are looking for Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to work within care homes/centres throughout the Country. We have exciting opportunities available in General, Learning Disability and Mental units.
- The ideal candidate will be hardworking and reliable and have a passion and desire to work with others.
- You will need to work as part of a team, and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, demonstrating an understanding of health issues and the importance of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team working skills, confident in decision making.
- Willing to undertake education/courses relevant to area of practice.
- 6+ month care experience
- A positive and caring person, who is confident and able to deliver individualised care and support in-line with each of our residents support guidelines;
- Communicate and engage effectively with service users, their families and colleagues,
- MAPA, MVA or Control &Restraint trained
- Strong interpersonal and working relationship skills
- Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
- Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
- Mandatory Training including Online and Practical ; BLS, Moving and Handling. As the role requires work with vulnerable people and delivering personal care and support.
As the role requires work with vulnerable people and delivering personal care and support, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Benefits Package Include:
- We offer mandatory training, mental health training and support with occupational health.
- Shifts to suit your availability
- Fast registration
- Experienced recruitment consultants
- Free mandatory training
- Generous referral scheme
- Easy Contractor Mortgage Loans
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS checks*
- 24 Hour service
- Referral scheme of up to £500
The Flame Lily Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
For more details on this job, please contact Nesha via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01902 904 220
ALL OPEN JOBS
About The Flame Lily Healthcare
The Flame Lily believes in the provision of high-quality staff to ensure they meet the unique needs of every client. For over Fourteen years, they have prided themselves on their ability to provide successful staffing solutions for the nursing and health and social care industries. To ensure good practice and to help staff with their professional development they offer free mandatory training to all of their workers.
The Flame Lily is Registered as both Nursing Agency and Domiciliary Care Agency. They have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications collectively to offer services for the above categories. Specific requirements are met, and religious and cultural needs are taken into consideration. They offer these services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year on a short or long-term basis.
You can view their accreditations.