Healthcare Business Analyst in Wolverhampton
The Flame Lily Healthcare is looking for a Healthcare Business Analyst for a 12+ month contract. Due to export control we need UK Citizens.
The Business Analyst position works with the Business development teams to gather client requirements for IT systems and works with IT for delivery of system functionality to meet these requirements.
This position requires excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of various IT technologies, the aptitude to understand and document business processes and to be able to interpret client agreements into technology. The candidate needs to be self-motivated, and lead various teams through the requirements definition process and system implementation.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Design, create, test & document the requirements for various client business needs according to PSL agreement
- Work closely with the IT team to help them understand the requirements so they can deliver system functionality to meet these requirements
- Gain a deep understanding of the IT technology platform used to deliver the solution and be able to adjust it as required.
- Conduct team meetings and workshops
- Work in an Agile development framework
- Ensure the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements and PSL
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability.
- Create, execute and document all unit, integration and regression testing when applicable
- Ensure deliverables are created with high quality and in a timely manner
- Maintains validation compliance regarding all documentation and change activities
- Participate in Gap-Fit analysis between business requirements and the IT technology
- Develop and deliver training as needed
- Ability to coach and train super-users
- Ability to run and interpret reporting for clients
- Basic/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- 5 years of professional experience as a business analyst preferably healthcare
- Experience in testing technology to validate they meet functional requirements
- 6+ years of cross-functional experience as a business analyst
- Developer background
- Database development experience (e.g. SQL Server, Access, etc.) the portal is built on ASP.NET and has MySQL as the database.
- Experience in creation of training material and delivery of training
Salary: £20000 - £25000
The Flame Lily is a fast growing company and has huge opportunities for progression to more senior roles, recognising your achievements and rewarding you appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 28 day’s holiday, discretionary annual incentives, company pension scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
If this interests you please send your CV to email@example.com