Registered Mental Health in South Staffordshire
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses to work in NHS and private hospitals within the South Staffordshire area.
- As a nurse you will be expected to assist in the delivery of quality care to patients within your ward/unit. You will work alongside other nurses, healthcare assistants and healthcare professionals to ensure that all duties are completed.
- As a nurse you will be expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills in clinical decision making. You will be assessing patients and will be expected to give quality advice and information as well as administer medication and carry out relevant tests and examinations.
- As a nurse you will be expected to assist in the delivery of quality care to patients within your ward/unit. You will work alongside other nurses, healthcare assistants and healthcare professionals. You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Team working skills are essential and you will need to be confident in decision making.
- You will be expected to plan, implement, evaluate and be expected to deliver a high standard of quality and individualised care which respects patient’s dignity and beliefs. You will maintain a safe working environment for patients, visitors, and staff and promote effective communication within the care team and with colleagues, patients, relatives and visitors. As a nurse you will act as a mentor to other staff who you will be responsible for during your shift
- You should be willing to undertake education and training courses relevant to area of practice. You will be expected to maintain a professional profile and develop skills, knowledge and competencies adhering to the Flamelily Healthcare and NMC code of professional conduct. You will also be expected to update all mandatory trainings every 12months.
- Please note RMN'S must have MAPA Training (The Flamelily healthcare are able to provide this training if you do not have this already.)
- Current NMC Registration
- MAPA Training
- Mandatory Training & Qualification certificates
- DBS Check
- Proof of relevant immunity’s
- 2 Clinical references
- Be able to attend a face to face interview
In addition to continuous professional development, you can expect a competitive benefits package to include:
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS checks
- 24 Hour service
- Free Mandatory training
- Support with Occupational health
- Revalidation training
The Flame Lily Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
For more details on this job, please contact Lovjeet via email: email@example.com or phone: 01902 573 324
All Open Jobs
About The Flame Lily Healthcare
The Flame Lily believes in the provision of high-quality staff to ensure they meet the unique needs of every client. For over Fourteen years, they have prided themselves on their ability to provide successful staffing solutions for the nursing and health and social care industries. To ensure good practice and to help staff with their professional development they offer free mandatory training to all of their workers.
The Flame Lily is Registered as both Nursing Agency and Domiciliary Care Agency. They have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications collectively to offer services for the above categories. Specific requirements are met, and religious and cultural needs are taken into consideration. They offer these services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year on a short or long-term basis.
View their accreditation.