The Flame Lily realizes the challenge of hiring the top nursing talent. Its dedicated staff recruit nurses of all grades on both temporary and permanent basis with the opportunity for their career development.
The Flame Lily believes in delivering recruitment services that are unique to a client's individual needs. Nurse staffing and recruitment are more than just filling the position. It is about providing the right care to the right people at the right time. Whether your need is for acute-care facility nurse staff, permanent nurse staffing for your hospital or clinic experienced home care nurse staffing, or any other nurse staffing solution, Flame Lily can help you connect to the most talented pool of nurse staffing candidates.
If you’re a trained candidate outside of the EU/EEA applying to work as a nurse or midwife in the UK, you will then first have a need to fulfil all the required criteria before you register yourself to practice in the UK.
Who is suitable to apply:
Guidance with preparation for taking the NMC Part 1 test.
Pre-Part 1 guidance course
Nurses looking to take the NMC part 1 test can use Part 1 preparation training course through The Flame Lily's training centre. This will help prepare and provide practise that will enhance applicant's chance of passing the NMC Part 1 test.
Guidance with preparation for NMC Part 2 course
The Flame Lily understands the importance of providing quality nurses and thereby provides pre-part 2 guidance course helpful in preparing the nurses and midwives for the practical, part 2, examination (known as the OSCE).
Note: If an applicant scores between 4.5 to 7.0, they are still eligible for 12 months Interim Visa for Band 3 nurses. During this time, they will be on a paid work placement as a Band 3 Nurse in The Flame Lily. Meanwhile, the applicant will also be trained to complete their IELTS examination and NMC registration within these 12 months.
The Flame Lily Healthcare will support the candidate throughout their training until NMC registration. On gaining the NMC registration and a score of 7.0 and above in IELTS, the candidate then gets qualified to apply as a Band 5 nurse.
1. Download the International Nurse Recruitment Application Form.
2. Fill the application form and save the file.
3. Email the application form with all necessary documents to email@example.com
The Flame Lilly looks forward to serving you.
1. What qualifications are required for the application?
- You must be a qualified nurse trained outside the UK and must have passed the English language test with a score of 7.0 and above and post that you are eligible to Register with NMC to practise in the UK.
2. How do I prepare for the Part 1 Test?
- You can register with The Flame Lily and take the Pre/Part 1 guidance course.
3. How do I prepare for the part 2, examination (known as the OSCE)?
- You can register with The Flame Lily and take the Pre/Part 2 guidance course.
4. Do you recruit nurses who are already trained in the UK but have no leave to remain?
- The Flame Lily recruit nurses who want to register with NMC but need a sponsor.
5. Which countries do you recruit from?
- The Flame Lily works with agencies outside of the UK, across the globe, currently having agencies based in India, Philippines, and Zimbabwe.
Feel free to email to on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact01902229575 ext 1011 to locate The Flame Lilly’s representatives in your country.