At the Flame Lily, we pride ourselves on our ability to ensure you are fully inducted and prepared for your chosen career. We take the time to determine your strengths and aspirations, in order to find you a suitable recruitment match.
Follow our Five Easy Steps for a quick and effective recruitment process:
- Firstly you will need to complete our online Registration Form, and attach your CV.
- Once we have received your application form, you will be invited to an interview.If you live far from our Head Office this interview can be conducted at your convenience. You will be given access to online training. On completion and as part of the induction you will receive your ID badge, contract and uniform.
- You will then receive your DBS online login details and it is usually returned to us within 2-48 hours. DBS costs are refundable after 40 hours of work or can be claimed as expenses.*
- The next step is your Free Mandatory inpersonTraining which takes place in Wolverhampton our Head Office or at a location near you. You will receive a certificate once completed.*
- If you want to work in a hospital you will need to provide us with your Occupational Health details and ensure that all immunisations are up to date. We offer a great Occupational Health service (find out more on www.theflamelily.co.uk/ ). Once this is cleared and you have received your ‘Fit to Work Certificate’ we can place you right away.
Once you have completed all five steps we will aim to offer you work right away in any of the positions that we receive across the country within our framework agreements that suit your needs.
*Terms and conditions apply. (1) Online Fast-track DBS - £55 + (£13 for update service). DBS is free for Qualified Nurses (First time only). All other candidates have to pay upfront for DBS (2) Certificates cost £35.00