The Flame Lily brings you a blend of specialist residential care and support services for children and young people
Our Services have a range of specialisms, including supporting young people who are:
- Young People on the Edge of Care Providing Respite Placements
- Care leavers
- Overcoming addiction
- Young parents
Our services for young people include but not limited to:
- Semi independence/Group Supported Living: Service offering a group living communal environment with staff on site to deliver programmes of support.dependant on individual needs, to enable young people to progress towards living in theri own accommodation.
- Supported Lodgings: Service offering accomodation with varios levels of support from a live in Landlady or Landlord.
- Floating Support with Accomodation: Community based accomadtion services with floating resettlement support. sorced within the private rental market and supported by one to one staffing of varying levels, to achieve the aim of the young person moving to independence.
- Floating Support: Community based services providing floating/resettlement support to enable young people to live semi independently in their own accomodation.
Supported housing services which provide a safe place for young people to live, learn and make the transition to independent adulthood.
Move-on services to help residents find and maintain their own independent accomodation, Floating support or community outreach services where we provide one-to-one or group support to young people in the community (who don't live in our properties) and more. Feel free to contact us to access our services.